I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Pelvic Health Care at Johns Hopkins
Our multidisciplinary team offers care from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. Features of our care include:
- A collaborative approach: Our pelvic health team consists of highly trained specialists, including urogynecologists, urologists, colorectal surgeons and physical therapists. This allows us to treat the full range of pelvic floor disorders all in one location.
- Leaders in nonsurgical therapies and minimally invasive treatment options: Our specialized team tailors treatment to your unique symptoms. Our goal is to choose the least invasive, most effective options, including behavior and lifestyle changes, injection therapy and medications. Learn more about our treatments for pelvic floor disorders.
- Accessible care: Our specialists see patients in five convenient locations throughout the Baltimore metropolitan area.
Our Pelvic Health Services
We are able to provide wide-ranging expertise and the advanced, minimally invasive treatments needed to help reduce your pain and discomfort. Our services include:
- A comprehensive, multidisciplinary care team of pelvic health experts, including specialists from urogynecology, urology, colorectal surgery, physical therapy and nursing. Meet your care team.
- Innovative treatments for every pelvic floor disorder. Learn more about our pelvic floor disorder treatments and our research and clinical trials.
- Easy patient referrals for patients in need of specialized care. Learn more about making referrals to our Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery division.
- A patient navigator who works to make your experience with us as stress-free and seamless as possible. Your patient navigator will help you schedule appointments, find accommodations and prepare for your visit. Visit our patient information page for more details.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.