I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Family Planning Services
The Division of Family Planning is based at Bayview Medical Center. Our clinicians are committed to providing high-quality, personalized care for women. We believe that every woman should have access to a wide range of family planning options, and deserves an individualized consultation to help her make this decision.
In addition to family planning, we recognize the importance of reproductive and sexual health at all stages of a woman's life. Our faculty has expertise in treating such conditions as vaginitis, vulvar pain, and abnormal uterine bleeding. Our patients' ages range from adolescence to menopause, and we are happy to treat women with other medical conditions that affect their gynecological health. To schedule an appointment: Call 443-997-0400
Services We Provide:
We offer a full range of options for birth control and family planning. These include:
- Hormonal contraception and non-hormonal contraceptive methods
- Contraceptive implants
- Intra-uterine devices IUDs
- Sterilization including tubal ligation and hysteroscoic sterilization
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Management of miscarriage and unintended pregnancy
- Family planning clinic for women with complicated medical problems
- Variety of analgesic and anesthesia options for all procedures
To schedule an appointment, call 410-550-9840.
We are committed to improving women's access to effective contraception. Therefore, we participate in studies of new and current contraceptive methods. Our current studies are listed below. If you are interested in learning more about these studies, please call us at 410-550-3060, or email us at email@example.com. Study participants generally receive study-related medical care, as well as compensation for time and travel.
More studies are expected to begin within the next few months. Check back on this page, call 410-550-3060, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our upcoming studies.
- Tanisha Osbourne-Gooden, MPH 410-550-3060
- Katrina Stouff, MPH 410-550-8506
Directions to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center