I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Danelle Cayea, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor
- Director, Medical Student Elective
- Development and evaluation of curriculum designed to teach internal medicine residents and medical students about the care of older adults in the hospital and ambulatory settings
- Development of curriculum to teach trainees about the care of older adults with complex health status
- Primary care of older adults with chronic illness
- Care of hospitalized older adults
Cayea D, Manchester RA. Instrument-specific rates of upper-extrememity injuries in music students. Med Probl Perform Art 1998; 13(1):19-25.
Cayea D, Perera S, Weiner D. Chronic low back pain in older adults: What physicians know, what they think they know, and what they should be taught. J Am Geriatr Soc 2006; 54(11):1772-1777.
Cayea D, Durso SC. Management of diabetes in the ursing home. Annals of Long-Term Care. 2007; 15(5):27-33.
Cayea D, Boyd CM, Durso SC. Individualizing Therapy for Older Adults with Diabetes Mellitus. Drugs & Aging 2007; 24:851-863.
Levine R, Cayea D, Shochet R, Wright S. A mid-clerkship crisis: Lessons learned from advising a medical student with career indecision. Acad Med 2010; 85(4):654-659.
- MD - University of Rochester
- Internship/Residency - University of Pittsburgh, Department of Medicine
- Fellowship - University of Pittsburgh, Geriatric Medicine
Click here to send an email to Dr. Cayea
<Return to Faculty page
<<Return to home page