Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Meet Our Experts
Over 50 specialists who have devoted their careers to treating digestive diseases and conditions.
Explore our investigations, which advance the understanding, care and treatment of digestive disorders.
Apply now for upcoming opportunities focused on advanced clinical, research and academic pursuits.
News and Events
- Popular Heartburn Pills Can Be Hard to Stop and May be Risky
- The Johns Hopkins Pancreatitis Center designated as National Pancreas Foundation Center
- Common heartburn drugs linked to kidney failure in elderly
- Doctors Weigh in on "Gluten Sensitivity"
- Do Cleanses Really Work?
- New HCV Drugs Pass Muster in the Real World
- Hepatitis C Combo Pill May Cure Those Who Can Afford It
- Surgeries in future will be scarless: An interview with Dr. Tony Kalloo, pioneer of NOTES
Gifts of all sizes help the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology continue its ongoing efforts as a leader in innovative and compassionate treatment, groundbreaking research, and excellent surgical medical education. Contributions can be made in support of the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology or can be designated to benefit the work of a specific physician or particular area within the division.
View more GI videos.