Meet Our Experts
Over 50 specialists who have devoted their careers to treating digestive diseases and conditions.
Explore our investigations, which advance the understanding, care and treatment of digestive disorders.
Apply now for upcoming opportunities focused on advanced clinical, research and academic pursuits.
News and Events
- Register for the 31st Annual Turkey Trot to help support IBD research
- Hepatitis C Combo Pill May Cure Those Who Can Afford It
- Surgeries in future will be scarless: An interview with Dr. Tony Kalloo, pioneer of NOTES
- GI Doctors Use Endoscopy To Place Transpyloric Stent To Treat Gastroparesis
- Bracelet-like device treats acid reflux: Area hospitals to start offering non-invasive surgery
- Freaky Friday: Autonomous Tissue Grabbers Are On Their Way
The same determination that makes Chris a competitive triathlete, drove him to research treatment options for his rare digestive disorder - achalasia. His search for solutions brought him to Dr. Mouen Khashab of Johns Hopkins Hospital who is performing a pioneering endoscopic procedure.