To schedule an appointment with the Fertility Center at Johns Hopkins please use the following contact information.
|For personal appointments:||410-616-7140. |
|International patients:|| 410-955-8032 or 410-583-2753|
|Appointment Request Online: |
|Infertility Patients:||Laura, Patient Navigator 410-583-2753|
Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station
10753 Falls Road, Suite 335
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
» Maps and Directions
Preparing for your first appointment
If this is your first appointment, we need the following from you:
- Pertinent medical records, including your partner’s semen analysis (if any).
- Pathology reports and slides (if any).
- Radiology reports and films (i.e., HSG, if any).
- Medical insurance cards.
- Insurance referrals from your primary care physician(s). This information MUST be available at the time of the first appointment (fax to 410-583-2792).
- Completed History Form. » Download History Form PDF
- Diary of your menstrual cycles (start/stop dates) for the recent past.