Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP), established in 1996, is a self-funded health plan that currently serves over 55,000 plan members in Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania and Northern Virginia.
EHP provides peace-of-mind service and is dedicated to the health, life and future of each member.
So what is offered through EHP?
- A free one-on-one health coach program
- A free care management program to help those with chronic conditions
- A large dental network
- A nation-wide medical network
- Secure, online services
- Flexibility and choice at a reasonable cost
- Superior customer service