The Johns Hopkins Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology division offers a variety of diagnostic services to faciliate treatment of disease. We aim to provide timely and accurate interpretation for referring physicians to promote patient care.
The Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology
division focuses on providing a definitive
diagnosis so that timely and safe treatment
is pursued for each patient.
A number of laboratory services are available to meet your needs:
- Original diagnosis - Regular reads on fresh tissue
- Consultation service
- Oral Pathology
- Dr. Janis Taube - Dermatopathology
- Dr. Gulsun Erdag - Dermatopathology
- Dr. Max Fischer - Dermatopathology
- Dr. Walter Rush - Dermatopathology
- Dr. Gary Warnock - Oral Pathology
- Dr. Robert D. Foss - Oral Pathology
Our education and training programs fulfill our academic mission: to train future leaders in the field of Dermatopathology.
- Training rotations
- Residency rotations
- Fellowship program
Forms and Directions
Our forms and directions for tissue or slide submission are available in one convenient place.
For billing information, please contact Sharon Gard at email@example.com.
For questions or directions on submitting specimens or slides, please call (410) 955-3484.