The Johns Hopkins Dermatology and Cosmetic Center at Green Spring Station offers cosmetic dermatology, laser procedures, and medical dermatology services under one roof. Your individual aesthetic needs may be addressed by one or several of our physicians in the comfort and convenience of our center.
We are located in Green Spring Station, a Johns Hopkins outpatient satellite, in Lutherville, Maryland, just north of the city of Baltimore. The Center is off the Baltimore Beltway 695 (exit 23B) and the Jones Falls Expressway (Rt. 83). Our practice is in Pavilion I, Suite 350. Free parking is available.
Services and Procedures:
Both medical and cosmetic services & procedures are offered at our Green Spring Station clinic. Schedule a consultation with one of our Board Certified Dermatologists to discuss which treatment plan is best for you.
Some of our unique offerings include:
- Botox/ Dysport - Treatment for Frown Lines and Forehead Wrinkles, Excess Underarm Sweating
- Glycolic Acid, Beta, and Vitalize Peels - Treatment for Facial Rejuvenation, Acne, Acne Marking
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL™) - Treatment for Brown Pigmentation, Redness, Age Spots and Broken Blood Vessels
- Fraxel Laser Resurfacing - Treatment for Wrinkles and Fine Lines and Acne Scars
- Lumenis LightSheer™ Laser - Treatment for Unwanted Hair
- Pulsed Dye Laser - Treatment for Facial Spider Veins, Rosacea, and Keloidal/Hypertrophic Scars
- Q Switched Yag Laser - Treatment for Age Spots and Small Tattoos
- Fillers including Restylane®, Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse and Sculptra - Treatment for Lip Augmentation, Facial Lines and Wrinkles
- Sclerotherapy - Treatment for Superficial “Spider” Leg Veins