|VIDEO: About A Woman's Journey, Baltimore|
A Woman's Journey, The Johns Hopkins Medicine annual women's health conference, provides new and compelling information about important issues affecting women's health. From nutrition and improving your memory to heart disease and cancer, this one-day program offers many seminars, all taught by Johns Hopkins physicians.
Plan now to join this diverse group of women for a day of information and inspiration. Share this unique experience with your friends and family or come by yourself; either way, you will be in good company. This educational and empowering day will make a world of difference in your life and the lives of those you love.
Mark your calendar now for A Woman’s Journey.
- Baltimore 2014 - Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Palm Beach 2015 - Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Naples 2015 - Friday, February 20, 2015
- St. Petersburg, FL - March 10, 2015
- Sarasota, FL - March 11, 2015
- Tampa, FL - March 12, 2015
- Bethesda, MD - April 21, 2015
Request a printed invitation to one of the conferences.
Mollye Block Harriet Legum
read profile read profile