- Nanhi Mitter, MD, completed her master’s in education at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
- John Sampson’s work with the Universal Anaesthesia Machine in Sierra Leone was featured in the March issue of The Gradian Update, the newsletter of Gradian Health Systems.
- Peter Pronovost wrote two blog posts in the Wall Street Journal's Experts feature, one on picking a primary care doctor and the other on end-of-life decisions:
- The article by Rebecca Aslakson et al., “Evidence-based palliative care in the intensive care unit: a systematic review of interventions,” was highlighted as a lead citation for the weekly Critical Care SmartBrief (published by SCCM), the Surgery News Update (published by the American College of Surgeons), and the Hospice and Palliative Medicine SmartBrief (published by the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine). The findings were also showcased in a detailed article in The Oncology Report.
- The article by Steve Cohen et al., “The effect of sedation on the accuracy and treatment outcomes for diagnostic injections: A randomized, controlled, crossover study,” was featured on NationalPainReport.com.