- How To Apply
- Benefits / Salary
- Moving to Baltimore
- GME Policies
- Postdoctoral Association
How To Apply
- Complete online fellowship application.
- Submit the following supporting documents to the Program:
- Current CV
- Medical School Transcripts (originals from school)
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (in English)
- USMLE (1 & 2 mandatory, part 3 optional) or COMLEX Scores
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (At least one letter from current training program)
- Letter of Good Standing (from your current program)
- Copy of ECFMG Certificate (only applicants who attended medical school outside of the US)
- Copy of VISA Card (if applicable)
- Photo ID (passport type)
- Contact Information (Phone numbers, email address and/or pager numbers
- Interview with program director and faculty members.
- If position is offered and accepted, the prospective fellow will go through the Credentialing Process.
- If the prospective fellow successfully completes the credentialing process, he/she is then scheduled for an orientation.
Applications will be closely reviewed only after receipt of all required materials. The director of the fellowship initiates interview requests, and not all applicants are granted interviews. An on-site interview is required before consideration for acceptance. Intangibles such as evidence of scholarship, judgment, maturity, motivation, and interpersonal skills are all considered. Acceptance into a program is based on demonstrated academic qualification, interpersonal skills, and evidence of ability to function in a multidisciplinary setting.