We accept fellowship applications through the ERAS website. In order to apply to our program, please use the following link to submit your application as well as your supporting document:
The following documents are required:
- Completed Application
- Current CV
- Medical School Transcripts (originals from school)
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (in English)
- USMLE (1 & 2 mandatory, part 3 optional) or COMLEX Scores
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (At least one letter from current training program)
- Letter of Good Standing (from your current program)
- Copy of ECFMG Certificate (only applicants who attended medical school outside of the US)
- Copy of VISA Card (if applicable)
- Photo ID (passport type)
- Contact Information (Phone numbers, email address and/or pager numbers)
Only applicants that submit all of the requested paperwork will be reviewed.
Applicants that have been selected for an interview will be notified individually.
Applications will be closely reviewed only after receipt of all required materials. The director of the fellowship initiates interview requests, and not all applicants are granted interviews. An on-site interview is required before consideration for acceptance. Intangibles such as evidence of scholarship, judgment, maturity, motivation, and interpersonal skills are all considered. Acceptance into a program is based on demonstrated academic qualification, interpersonal skills, and evidence of ability to function in a multidisciplinary setting.