I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Oluwaseun O Falade, M.B.B.S., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Yoruba
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Dr. Oluwaseun O. Falade-Nwulia is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include infectious disease.
Dr. Falade-Nwulia earned her M.B.B.S. from the University of Ibadan Medical School College of Medicine. She completed her residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. She performed fellowships in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins and a fellowship in critical care medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MBBS, University College of Medicine (2001)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2012)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Critical Care Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)