I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Andrew Farb, M.D.
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Failure ...read more
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400 Columbia, MD 21044
Dr. Andrew Farb is a Board-Certified clinical cardiologist with additional training in pathology. He has been with Cardiovascular Specialists, where he practices on a part-time basis, since 1989. He works full-time for the Food and Drug Administration in the Interventional Cardiology Branch, and previously was a staff cardiologist and cardiovascular pathologist for the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. He is a member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital.
- MD, Cornell University Medical Center (1983)
- New York Hospital / Internal Medicine (1986)
- New York Hospital / Pathology (1987)
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology / Pathology (1990)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Society for Cardiovascular Pathology
- American College of Cardiology