I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Daniel Judah Schwartz, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, Hebrew
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Echocardiography, General Cardiology, Ischemic Heart Disease, Preventive Cardiology, Transesophogeal Echocardiography (TEE), Vascular Ultrasound ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive Suite 200 Bethesda, MD 20817
Daniel Schwartz, M.D., F.A.C.C., R.P.V.I., received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in cardiovascular disease, echocardiography and vascular imaging. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, cardiovascular imaging including transeophageal echocardiography and vascular ultrasound, ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences (2001)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiology (2008)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2008)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, ARDMS # 144013 (2010)
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography, The National Board of Echocardiography, ID # 2011-00022386 (2011)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doc, Washingtonian Magazine, 2014 - 2018