I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Carolyn Jayne Howell, M.D.
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Schizophrenia ...read more
Research Interests: Early and Recent Onset Schizophrenia
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Carolyn Howell is an instructor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her professional interests include early and recent onset psychotic disorders and cognition in this patient population.
Dr. Howell completed her undergraduate studies at Spelman College and earned her M.D. from Howard University College of Medicine. She completed her adult psychiatry residency at George Washington University and her child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Her research interests include early and recent onset schizophrenia.
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2004)
- MD, Howard University College of Medicine (2006)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Child Psychiatry (2011)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Psychiatry-General (2011)