I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Maya Subbalakshmi Venkataramani, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Tamil
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
2024 E. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
East Baltimore Medical Center
1000 East Eager Street
Baltimore, MD 21202 map
Dr. Venkataramani is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is a general internist and general pediatrician with a clinical interest in primary care. Her research interests include improving the delivery of primary care and preventive services to underserved and low-income communities through family-oriented, community-based approaches and studying the impacts of health-related policies across generations.
She received her M.D. from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Harvard Brigham and Women's/Boston Children's Hospital combined internal medicine/pediatrics residency program. She completed a research fellowship in General Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins. She also earned an M.P.H. from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2010)
- Brigham and Womens Hospital (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2015)
Activities & Honors
- Sommer Scholar, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2014
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2010