I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Maya Subbalakshmi Venkataramani, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Tamil
Dr. Venkataramani is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is a general internist and general pediatrician with a clinical interest in primary care. Her research interests include improving the delivery of primary care and preventive services to underserved and low-income communities through family-oriented, community-based approaches and studying the impacts of health-related policies across generations.
She received her M.D. from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Harvard Brigham and Women's/Boston Children's Hospital combined internal medicine/pediatrics residency program. She completed a research fellowship in General Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins. She also earned an M.P.H. from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2010)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2015)
Activities & Honors
- Sommer Scholar, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2014
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2010