I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jessica Haran Katznelson, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Research Interests: Biomedical ethics; Pediatric Emergency Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Jessica Katznelson is an assistant professor of pediatrics and emergency medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is pediatric emergency medicine.
Dr. Katznelson received her M.D. from the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine in 1997. She completed a residency in pediatrics at the Children’s National Medical Center in 2000, and a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the New York University School of Medicine in 2003.
She holds a certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine (1997)
- Children's National Medical Center / Pediatrics (2000)
- New York University School of Medicine - GME / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (2003)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (2004)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2000)