I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jennifer Mammen, M.D., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Jennifer Sophie Mammen, M.D., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Endocrinology, Thyroid, Adrenal and Pituitary Disorders in Autoimmunity and Aging
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-4906
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Jennifer Mammen, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine, is a member the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
Board-certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology/Metabolism, Dr. Mammen practices general endocrinology with a focus on thyroid, adrenal and pituitary disorders. She is actively engaged in research on hormonal function and aging.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2004)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medicine (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Endocrinology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2009)
Activities & Honors
- American Thyroid Association
- Endocrine Society