I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Mihaela Carter, M.D.
Languages: English, Romanian
Expertise: Endocarditis, HBV/HIV Coinfection, HCV/HIV Coinfection, Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV Treatment and Prevention, HIV/AIDS, HIV/STD Interaction, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, Osteomyelitis ...read more
Infectious Disease Associates
2850 N. Ridge Road Suite 102 Ellicott City, MD 21043
Mihaela Carter, M.D. received her medical degree from University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Iuliu Hatieganu, Romania, and then went on to do her internal medicine training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine- Jacobi Medical Center, in Bronx, NY.
She completed an Infectious Disease fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical Center. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and board eligible in Infectious Disease.
Dr. Carter specializes in diagnosing and treating patients with a variety of infections from infective endocarditis to osteomyelitis, HIV, hepatitis B and C, and many more. She has an interest in general Infectious Diseases.
Learn more at idmaryland.com.
- MD, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iuliu hatieganu (2006)
- Jacobi Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2013)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Infectious Diseases (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)