I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Haitham Al Grain, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Arabic
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Haitham Al Grain is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology. Dr. Al Grain is a clinical associate at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Bayview Medical Center.
He earned his M.D. from George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his residency and a fellowship in pain medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Adult Anesthesiology
- MD, The George Washington University School of Medicine (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pain Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2010)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pain Medicine (2011)