I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Lee Jonathan Musher, M.D.
Specializes in: Adolescents (12-18 years), Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, Italian
Expertise: Back and Neck, Back Pain, Botulinum Toxin Injections, Cardiac Care, Depression, Digestive Disorders, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Integrative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Men's Health, Nutrition, Pain Management, Primary Care, Sports Medicine, Stress Management, Weight Management , Women's Health ...read more
Dr. L Jonathan Musher has an innovative membership medical practice located in Chevy Chase, MD, near Washington, DC. He combines top clinical expertise, a wellness focus, and access to 21st century technologies to offer his patients a better healthcare experience.
Dr. Musher's practice is a blend between traditional medicine and health and wellness. He has one of the lowest hospitalization rates because Dr. Musher is proactive in his approach to patients and believes in preventive care.
His personal interests include tennis, photography,and sking.
Here are some of Dr. Musher's favorite things:
- Favorite books: Robin Cook and Stephen Covey
- Favorite music: Italian opera and Country
- Favorite movies: Star Wars and Doctor Zhivago
You can learn more about Dr. Musher by visiting JMusherMd.com .
Departments / Divisions
- Family Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna (1982)
- Catholic Medical Center of / Family Practice (1985)
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (1987)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor, Washingtonian Magazine
- James Pattee Award for Excellence in Education
- Multiple Grand Rounds, Parker Jewish Geriatric Institute
- Chair Elect Dept Family Medicine Suburban Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Past President, American Medical Directors Association