I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Adrian Le Preston, M.D.
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Nuclear Cardiology ...read more
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Appointment Phone: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Adrian Le Preston, who joined Cardiovascular Specialists in May 2005, is a Board-Certified clinical cardiologist who specializes in consultative cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology. She is a member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital.
She also has special interests in women's preventive health. Dr. Preston has office hours three days a week at Cardiovascular Specialists, and spends the rest of her time with her husband, an anesthesiologist, and her two young children, a son and daughter and the most recent addition to the family - a Doberman puppy. She states that "my activities now include resting and trying to keep up with my kids!"
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine - REGISTRAR (1996)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1999)
- Boston Medical Center - GME / Cardiovascular Disease (2002)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2002)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American College of Cardiology
Videos & Media
Heart Attack Symptoms for Women versus Men