I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Bo Soo Kim, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Bo Soo Kim is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
Dr. Kim earned his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. He completed his residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and performed a fellowship in pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (2002)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2013)