I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Julia Timofeev, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Languages: English, Russian
Expertise: Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, High Risk OB, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics
Sibley Memorial Hospital
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Julia Timofeev is a physician of Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine division, as well as an assistant professor of gynecology and obstetrics at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Timofeev is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and her board certification in maternal-fetal medicine is pending/scheduled. She practices out of Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Timofeev has an expertise in high-risk pregnancies.
Dr. Timofeev earned her medical degree from the University of Florida. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Virginia, followed by a fellowship in maternal and fetal medicine at Washington Hospital Center.
Dr. Timofeev is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine and the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Dr. Timofeev has contributed to various publications and presentations.
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- MD, University of Florida College of Medicine (2006)
- University of Virginia Health System / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2010)
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center / Maternal & Fetal Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / OB/GYN-Maternal Fetal Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2011)