I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Benjamin Mark Landrum, M.D.
Section Chief, Medicine/Infectious Disease- Howard County General Hospital
Expertise: HIV Treatment and Prevention, HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases, Travel Medicine
Infectious Disease Associates
Appointment Phone: 410-418-8550
2850 N. Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043 map
Mark Landrum, M.D. received his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed residency training in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and a fellowship in Infectious Diseases at the University of Maryland Medical System.
Dr. Landrum is Board Certified in Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine. His areas of interest include general Infectious Diseases, HIV care, and travel health.
He serves as the Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Howard County General Hospital and is the physician leader for epidemiology and infection prevention for the Johns Hopkins community hospitals.
Learn more at idmaryland.com.
- Section Chief, Medicine/Infectious Disease- Howard County General Hospital
- University of Maryland School of Medicine (1997)
- University of Maryland School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2001)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2001)
Activities & Honors
- Innovations in Clinical Care, 2015 Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards