I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Yong Du, M.S., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Dr. Yong Du is an Associate Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. He is an American Board of Radiology Certified Nuclear Medicine Physicist. His areas of expertise are SPECT and PET imaging physics, image reconstruction, photon transport simulation and modeling, quantitative image biomarker and data analysis, and tracer kinetic modeling.
Dr. Du received his undergraduate degree and master’s degree in biophysics from Nankai University. He earned his master’s in applied physics from East Carolina University and a Ph.D. in biomedical engineering from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He completed a post doctorate fellowship as a research associate in radiology at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Du joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2010.
- Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Nuclear Medicine
- B.S., Nankai University (China) (1995)
- M.S., Nankai University (China) (1998)
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill) (North Carolina) (2004)