I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Megan Marie Tschudy, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director, Harriet Lane Clinic
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Research Interests: Community-integrated healthcare redesign; Improving the quality of the family-centered medical home (FCMH); Home visitation; Implementing and evaluating innovative medical education curricula ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Pediatrics
Appointment Phone: 443-997-5437
200 N. Wolfe Street
Rubenstein Child Health Building
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Megan Tschudy is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She serves as the assistant medical director of the Harriet Lane Clinic.
Dr. Tschudy graduated from Amherst College with distinction in neuroscience and Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, where she received the Harrison Award for Outstanding Proficiency and Potential in Pediatrics. She completed a residency in pediatrics and served as pediatric chief resident at Johns Hopkins, and performed a fellowship in pediatrics at Johns Hopkins. She earned her M.P.H. with a concentration in health disparities at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Her research interests include community integrated health care redesign, improving the quality of the family-centered medical home (FCMH), home visitation, and implementing and evaluating innovative medical education curricula.
She is the co-editor of the Harriet Lane Handbook, 19th Edition, which is one of the most widely used pediatric handbooks nationally and internationally. She is the recipient of an NIH Loan Repayment Program (LRP) in Health Disparities Research and a 2012 Bright Futures Academic Pediatric Association (APA) Young Investigator Award. Dr. Tschudy is an active member of the Academic Pediatric Association and serves on the APA executive research committee.
She is actively involved in medical student and resident education and works clinically as a teaching attending in an urban academic primary care pediatric clinic serving a low-income, racially diverse population.
- Assistant Medical Director, Harriet Lane Clinic
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University / Pediatrics (2013)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2009)
Research & Publications
Dr. Tschudy’s research interests include implementing and evaluating innovative medical education curricula, home visitation, improving the quality of the family-centered medical home and decreasing child health disparities.
Activities & Honors
- Bright Futures Young Investigator Award, Academic Pediatric Association, 2012
- Loan Repayment Program (LRP) in Health Disparities Research, National Institutes of Health
- Harrison Award for Outstanding Proficiency and Potential in Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Academic Pediatric Association
- Executive Research Committee, Academic Pediatric Association, McLean, VA