I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Stephen D. Cyford, O.D.
Assistant of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Ophthalmic Optics, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Primary Eye Care
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute - Bel Air
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-893-0480
620 Boulton Street Bel Air, MD 21014
Stephen D. Cyford, O.D. specializes in comprehensive eye examinations, diagnosis and management of ocular diseases, contact lens fittings, pre- and post-surgical management, and minor ocular trauma.
A native of Bel Air, Maryland, he graduated from the University of Maryland in 1997 with a B.S. Degree in Biology. In 2004, Dr. Cyford graduated with international honors (Beta Sigma Kappa) and received his Doctor of Optometry Degree from Florida's Nova Southeastern University.
His internships included pediatric eye care, contact lenses, and primary eye care with clinical externship focused on diseases of the eye at the University of Miami's world-renowned Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. His training was in the subspecialty fields of: medical and surgical retina, glaucoma, external disease, oculoplastics, and neuro-ophthalmology services.
- Assistant of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- B.S., University of Maryland (Baltimore County) (Maryland) (1997)
- O.D., Nova Southeastern University (Florida) (2004)
Activities & Honors
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honors Society (BSK)
- American Optometric Association (AOA)
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society (BSK)
- Florida Optometric Association (FOA)
- Maryland Optometric Association (MOA)