I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jose Alejandro Madrazo, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. Jose Madrazo is a general cardiologist in the Johns Hopkins Division of Medicine, and an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and completed his residency at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. Dr. Madrazo pursued two cardiology fellowships at the Washington University School of Medicine before joining the Hopkins faculty.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2002)
- Baylor College of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2005)
- Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis / Cardiovascular Disease (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2010)
Activities & Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society