I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kathryn R Rosenblatt, M.D., M.H.S.
Program Co-Director, Neurosurgical Anesthesia Fellowship
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Kathryn Rosenblatt is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine and neurology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and serves as program co-director of the neurosurgical anesthesia fellowship and director of outreach. Her areas of clinical expertise include anesthesiology, neurocritical care and multimodality neuromonitoring.
Dr. Rosenblatt received her undergraduate degree in neuroscience from Johns Hopkins University. She earned her M.D. from St. George’s University. She completed a residency in anesthesiology at SUNY Upstate Medical University and performed fellowships in neuroanesthesia and neurocritical care at Johns Hopkins. She also completed a research fellowship, earning a MHS in Clinical Investigation at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Rosenblatt’s research interests include cerebral autoregulation monitoring to improve outcomes from sepsis and sepsis-associated encephalopathy. Dr. Rosenblatt’s educational focus is to advance the art and science of the care of the neurologically impaired patient through clinical instruction and hands-on training in perioperative neuroscience.
- Program Co-Director, Neurosurgical Anesthesia Fellowship
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Neurocritical Care
- MD; Medicine, St George's University School of Medicine (2010)
- SUNY Upstate Medical University / Anesthesiology (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2015)
- Research Fellowship Johns Hopkins University / Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine (2018)
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, 2009
- Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care, 2012
- Neurocritical Care Society, 2014
- Society for Critical Care Medicine