I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Anastasia Grivoyannis, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, French, Greek
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College (2006)
- University of Washington Medical Center / Emergency Medicine (2013)
- Weill Cornell Medical College - New York Presbyterian Hospital / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2016)
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2017)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2017)
- Pending/Scheduled / Anesthesiology-Critical Care
Research & Publications
Worldwide Antimalarial Resistance Network (including Grivoyannis AD). Gametocyte carriage in uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria following treatment with artemisinin combination therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data. BMC Medicine. 2016;14:79
Djimde AA, Maiga H, Sagara I, Traore K, Niangaly H, Bamadio A, Grivoyannis AD, Tekete M, Traore OB, Kodio A, Traore ZI, Sanogo K, Diallo N, Koumare S, Dembele D, Doumbo OK. Field assessment of SD bioline malaria species antigen detection by rapid diagnostic tests in Mali. Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology. 2016; 8(1), 1-9
Worldwide Antimalarial Resistance Network (including Grivoyannis AD). The effect of dose on the antimalarial efficacy of artemether–lumefantrine: a systematic review and pooled analysis of individual patient data. Lancet Infect Dis. 2015;15:692-702
Worldwide Antimalarial Resistance Network (including Grivoyannis AD). Clinical determinants of early parasitological response to ACTs in African patients with uncomplicated falciparum malaria: a literature review and meta-analysis of individual patient data. BMC Medicine. 2015;13:212
Venkatesan M, Gadalla NB, Stepniewska K, (et al., including Grivoyannis AD). Polymorphisms in Plasmodium falciparum Chloroquine Resistance Transporter and Multidrug Resistance 1 Genes: Parasite Risk Factors That Affect Treatment Outcomes for P. falciparum Malaria After Artemether-Lumefantrine and Artesunate-Amodiaquine. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2014;91:833-43