I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Robert Stephen Bulat, M.D., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome, Gastroparesis, GI Tract Motility Disorders, Nausea
Dr. Bulat joins Johns Hopkins from Tulane University, where he was director of the neurogastroenterology and motility service and director of the GI training program. He specializes in motility and functional disorders, with an emphasis on gastroparesis. He completed his master’s degree (neuroscience) and doctorate (physiology and pharmacology) in the area of smooth muscle function, as well as motility subspecialty training, at McMaster University.
Dr. Bulat is an accomplished researcher and has authored several publications and book chapters in his field of interest. He is board certified in gastroenterology.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, McMaster University School of Medicine (1990)
- University of Toronto Postgraduate Programs in Medicine / Internal Medicine (1993)
- McMaster University School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (1995)
- McMaster University School of Medicine (1997)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2000)
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada / Gastroenterology (1998)
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada / Internal Medicine (1995)