I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jennifer Anne Dantzer, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Research Interests: Food Allergy
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Pediatrics
Appointment Phone: 443-997-5437
200 N. Wolfe Street
Rubenstein Child Health Building
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, University of Louisville School of Medicine (2011)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC / Pediatrics (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Allergy & Immunology (2018)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2014)
- Pending/Scheduled / Allergy & Immunology
Research & Publications
Dr. Dantzer conducts clinical and epidemiologic research that focuses on management and treatment of pediatric allergic diseases, particularly food allergies.
Dantzer JA, Wood RA. The Use of Omalizumab in Allergen Immunotherapy. Clin Exp Allergy. 2018, Volume 48 (3), 232-240
Dantzer JA, Wood, RA. Next-Generation Approaches for the Treatment of Food Allergy. Current Allergy and Asthma Reports- accepted for publication; DOI: 10.1007/s11882-019-0839-5
Dantzer JA, Wood RA. Recognition, Prevention, and Treatment of Adverse Effects Associated with Oral Allergen Immunotherapy. In R Lockey & D. Ledford (Eds.), Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy, 6th edition, accepted for publication in 12/2018
Dantzer JA, Wood RA. The Impact of Tree Nut Oral Food Challengeson Quality of Life and Acute Reactions in Nut Allergic Patients, The Journal of Allergy and ClinicalImmunology: In Practice (2018)
Contact for Research Inquiries
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology, 2015
- American Academy of Pediatrics