I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Denise Cinquegrana, M.D., M.P.H.
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Research Interests: Neuroanesthesia; Operations Research; Global Health
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Denise Cinquegrana is an Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise and interest are neuroanesthesia, regional anesthesia and acute pain management, and transplant anesthesia.
She earned her M.D. from the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, as well as an M.P.H. at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and completed her residency in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She is currently a Faculty/Fellow in the Neuroanesthesia Division at Johns Hopkins.
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- Pending/Scheduled / Anesthesiology
Activities & Honors
- Resident Teaching Award, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- American Society of Anesthesiology, 2014