I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Denise Cinquegrana, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Research Interests: Neuroanesthesia; Operations Research; Global Health
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St. Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Denise Cinquegrana is an Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise and interest are neuroanesthesiology, obstetrical anesthesiology, and general adult anesthesiology. Her research interests include neuroanesthesia, clinical operations, and global delivery of safe anesthesia care.
Dr. Cinquegrana earned her M.D. from the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, as well as an M.P.H. at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She completed her residency in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine and Fellowship in Neurosurgical Anesthesiology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA), and was appointed to serve on the ASA Committee on Neuroanesthesia, ASA Committee on Economics, and ASA Committee on Future Models of Anesthesia Practice.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2018)
Activities & Honors
- Resident Teaching Award, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- American Society of Anesthesiology, 2014