I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Olga Charnaya, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Languages: English, Russian
Expertise: Chronic Kidney Disease, End Stage Kidney Disease, Pediatric Kidney Transplant, Pediatric Nephrology
Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
- MD, Ben-Gurion University Medical School for International Health (2010)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Pediatrics (2013)
- Childrens National Medical Center / Pediatric Nephrology (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Nephrology (2018)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2013)
Research & Publications
Charnaya O, Tuchman S, Moudgil A. Results of early treatment for de novo donor-specific antibodies in pediatric kidney transplant recipients in a cross-sectional and longitudinal cohort. Pediatr Transplant. 2018 Mar;22(2). doi: 10.1111/petr.13108. Epub 2018 Jan 22.
Millstein LS, Charnaya O, Hart J, Habicht R, Giudice E, Custer J, Lewin L. Implementation of a monitored educational curriculum and impact on pediatrics resident in-training examination scores. J Grad Med Educ. 2014 Jun;6(2):377-8.
Charnaya O, Moudgil A. Hypertension in the Pediatric Kidney Transplant Recipient. Front Pediatr. 2017 May 1;5:86. doi: 10.3389/fped.2017.00086. eCollection 2017.
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- American Society of Transplantation
- International Pediatric Transplant Association
2016 - Current