I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Christopher Anthony Mecoli, M.D., M.H.S.
Instructor of Medicine
Research Interests: Rheumatology; Vascular biomarkers; Scleroderma; Outcomes; Pulmonary hypertension; Digital ulcers; Telangiectasias
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5200 Eastern Avenue
Mason F. Lord Building
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Christopher A. Mecoli is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is rheumatology. A physician-scientist, Dr. Mecoli serves on the faculty of Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Scleroderma Center.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He completed an internal medicine residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and a rheumatology fellowship at Johns Hopkins. He also holds an M.H.S. in clinical investigation from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
His research interests include the relationship between vascular biomarkers and scleroderma outcomes such as pulmonary hypertension, digital ulcers and telangiectasias.
- Instructor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University Of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)/ Rutgers (2011)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - GME / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Rheumatology (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (2017)