I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Maria Valeria Fabre, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Valeria Fabre is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is infectious diseases. She is the Associate Medical Director of the Antimicrobial Stewardship Program and an Associate Hospital Epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
She received her M.D. from Universidad de Buenos Aires - Argentina and performed a fellowship in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Universidad de Buenos Aires (2005)
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island / Internal Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
Research & Publications
Fabre V, Shoham S, Page K, Shah M. High proportion of indeterminate QuantiFERON-TB Gold In-Tube results in an inpatient population are related to host factors and pre-analytical steps. Open Forum Infectious Diseases, 2014 Sep; 1(2)
Fabre V, Ferrada M, Buckley W, Avdic E, Cosgrove S. E. Ceftaroline in combination with trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole for salvage therapy of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia and endocarditis (MRSABIE). Open Forum Infectious Diseases, 2014 July; 1(2)
Contact for Research Inquiries
600 N Wolfe Street
Baltimroe, MD 21287 map
Activities & Honors
- Infectious Diseases Society of America