I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Meghan Kathleen Berkenstock, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Ocular Immunology, Ocular Inflammation Disease, Ophthalmology, Uveitis
Research Interests: juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitis
Meghan Berkenstock, M.D., is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute. She specializes in ocular inflammatory and infectious diseases, cataract surgery, and comprehensive ophthalmology.
Dr. Berkenstock received her BA from Lehigh University in behavioral neuroscience and history in 2006. In 2011, she received her medical degree from Drexel University. After completing an internship at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, she returned to Drexel University for her ophthalmology residency from 2012-2015, where she served as chief resident. Thereafter, she completed a uveitis fellowship at UCLA Stein Eye Institute before joining the Wilmer faculty in 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- Ophthalmology - Uveitis and Ocular Immunology Service
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine (2011)
- Hahnemann University Hospital / Ophthalmology (2015)
- UCLA Medical Center David Geffen School of Medicine / Uveitis & External Disease (2016)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2016)