I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Maria Jimena Gutierrez, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Allergy and Immunology, Immune Dysregulation Disorders, Periodic Fever Syndromes, Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Research Interests: Primary Immunodeficiencies; Immune-Dysregulatory Illnesses
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, Universidad Nacional de Colombia (1999)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children / Pediatrics (2008)
- Penn State Health Milton S Hershey Medical Center / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2015)
- Penn State Health Milton S Hershey Medical Center / Pediatric Rheumatology (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2016)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (2015)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Rheumatology (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2008)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Rheumatology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Clinical Immunology Society