I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kristen Parker Broderick, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Expertise: Abdominoplasty, Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC), Blepharoplasty, Body Contouring, Botox, Brachioplasty, Breast Augmentation, Breast Conservation Surgery, Breast Implants, Breast Lift , Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Surgery, Breast Tissue Expander, Comprehensive Aesthetic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Cutaneous Oncology, Cutaneous Surgery, Deep Inferior Epigastric Artery Perforator Flap, Dermatologic Surgery, Facial Lesions, Facial Scar Revision, Injectibles, Liposuction, Male Breast Cancer, Mastectomy, Melanoma, Microsurgery, Microsurgery/Microsurgical Reconstruction , Microsurgical Free Tissue Transfer, Microsurgical Tissue Transfer, Microvascular Free Flap Surgery, Microvascular Free Tissue Transfer, Microvascular Reconstruction, Microvascular Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Oncoplastic Breast Conservation Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Reconstruction After Cancer, Reconstruction After Skin Cancer, Reconstruction of Facial Skin Cancers, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Revision Breast Augmentation, Revision Breast Reconstruction, Sarcoma, Scars, Skin Cancer Surgery, Skin Graft, Skin Lesions , Squameous Cell Carcinoma, Superior Inferior Epigastric Artery Flap, Transverse Upper Glacilis Flap, Traumatic and Surgical Defects of the Trunk, Tummy Tuck, Wrinkle Therapy, Wrinkle Treatment ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-9466
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Howard County
Appointment Phone: 443-997-9466
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
The Medical Arts Building, Suite 103
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Kristen Parker Broderick is an assistant professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Her areas of clinical expertise include burn surgery, breast reconstruction, body contouring and cosmetic plastic surgery.
Dr. Broderick received her undergraduate degree in chemical engineering from Rice University in Houston, TX. She earned her medical degree from Texas A&M University’s Health Science Center College of Medicine. She completed a residency in general surgery at UNC Hospitals, and in plastic and reconstructive surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She performed a fellowship in surgical critical care at UNC Hospitals and in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Washington University. Dr. Broderick joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2016.
Prior to joining Johns Hopkins, Dr. Broderick was an attending physician at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
Dr. Broderick’s research interests include implant-based breast reconstruction.
Dr. Broderick serves as a journal reviewer of the journal of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a candidate member for the American Society for Plastic Surgery. She is also a member of the John Jones Surgical Society and the Nathan A Womack Surgical Society. She has been recognized by New York-Presbyterian Hospital with the Distinguished Housestaff Award, and with the James Barrett Brown Resident Research award from Washington University.
- Assistant Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- MD, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2002)
- University of North Carolina Hospitals / General Surgery (2005)
- University of North Carolina Hospitals / General Surgery (2009)
- Weill Cornell Medical College / Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2012)
- University of North Carolina Hospitals / Surgical Critical Care (2007)
- Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis / Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2013)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (2016)
- American Board of Surgery / General Surgery (2009)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgical Critical Care (2009)
Activities & Honors
- James Barrett Brown Resident Research Award, Washington University, 2013
- Distinguished Housestaff Award, New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell, 2011
- H Max Schiebel Award for Surgical Professionalism, UNC Hospitals, 2009
- Outstanding Housestaff Award, UNC Hospitals, 2005
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Texas A&M University, 2002
- Board of Governors Scholarship, Rice University, 1991
- American Society for Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- John Jones Surgical Society, Columbia University Dept. of Surgery
- Nathan A. Womack Surgical Society, UNC Dept. of Surgery