I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sara Daniel Shaylor, M.D.
Expertise: Breast Imaging
Dr. Sara D. Shaylor is a radiologist at Sibley Memorial Hospital. She is board-certified in diagnostic radiology and practices out of the Sullivan Breast Center in Sibley’s Renaissance building. Dr. Shaylor interprets mammograms, ultrasounds and MRIs in addition to performing all minimally invasive breast procedures.
Dr. Shaylor has an expertise in breast imaging and a clinical interest in breast MRI and screening high-risk patients.
Dr. Shaylor earned her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College. She completed a residency in radiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, followed by a fellowship in breast imaging at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Shaylor was previously an assistant professor of radiology at the New York University School of Medicine where she trained medical students of all levels, including residents and fellows.
Dr. Shaylor is a member of the Society of Breast Imaging, the American Roentgen Ray Society and the Radiologic Society of North America.
Dr. Shaylor has conducted clinical research and lectured on breast imaging both nationally and internationally. She has contributed to numerous publications and serves as an invited reviewer for the European Journal of Radiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia (2004)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - REGISTRAR / Radiology (2009)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center / Breast Imaging (2010)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2009)