I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michelle Lynn Kush, M.D.
Expertise: Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics
Maryland Perinatal Associates
7610 Carroll Ave Ste 470 Takoma Park, MD 20912
Phone: 301-270-2980 | Fax: 301-270-2985
Michelle Kush, M.D. is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine. She completed medical school at Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, IL. She then completed Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency and Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical Center where she joined the faculty and served as the Medical Director of Perinatal Outreach. She continues to participate in the Masters in Genetic Counseling Program as an instructor and as a member of their executive committee. Dr. Kush has expertise in all aspects of high risk Obstetrics including: Preconception counseling Complex maternal conditions in pregnancy. Diabetes in pregnancy Fetal growth restriction
- MD, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine (1998)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2002)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Maternal & Fetal Medicine (2005)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / OB/GYN-Maternal Fetal Medicine (2009)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2007)