I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Dahlia Naqib, M.D., M.P.H.
Co-Director of Regional Anesthesia, Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Management
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1800 Orleans Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower 8120 ACCM
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Dahlia Naqib is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include anesthesiology, critical care medicine and pain management. Dr. Naqib serves as co-director of regional anesthesia for the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center.
She received her medical training from the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and completed her anesthesiology residency and regional anesthesia fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Co-Director of Regional Anesthesia, Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Outpatient Center
- MD, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (2009)
- University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics / Anesthesiology (2011)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2013)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2014)