I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Reem Saadeh-Haddad, M.D.
Languages: English, Arabic
Expertise: Cancer Genetics, Clinical Genetics, General Pediatrics
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-370-6546
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Reem Saadeh-Haddad is a clinical geneticist at Sibley Memorial Hospital and an assistant professor in the division of pediatric genetics and metabolic disorders at Georgetown University. She is board certified in medical genetics and works to provide clear, clarified communication to patients about the practice of cancer genetics counseling. Dr. Saadeh-Haddad is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Saadeh-Haddad has an expertise in cancer genetics. Her clinical interests focus on cancer genetics and dysmorphology.
Dr. Saadeh-Haddad earned her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She completed a general internship and a residency in pediatrics at New York University Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in clinical genetics at Johns Hopkins University.
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2001)
- New York University Medical Center / Pediatrics (2004)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Genetics (2007)
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics / Clinical Biochemical Genetics (2007)