I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Denis R Harris, M.D.
Hospital Chair, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Denis Harris, MD
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 202-362-4787
3301 New Mexico Avenue NW Suite 346 Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-362-4787 | Fax: 202-362-4252
Dr. Denis R. Harris is a hospital chair and an orthopaedic surgeon at Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is board certified and has a solo practice in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Harris earned his undergraduate degree from University of Wisconsin, where he also earned his medical degree from their Medical School. Dr. Harris completed an internship in surgery at Northwestern, as well as residences in general and orthopaedic surgery at George Washington University Hospital.
Dr. Harris is a member of the Clinical Pathologic Society. He has received the US News & World Report award for quality practice, as well as the Consumer’s Checkbook Magazine award for quality practice. Consumers Research also presented Dr. Harris with a quality practice award and named him one of America’s Top Orthopedists. He has also been named Top Doctor by Washingtonian Magazine.
Dr. Harris has received the Theobald Smith Award for original research.
- Hospital Chair, Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School (1972)
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences / Orthopedic Surgery (1977)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopedic Surgery (1978)