I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Deirdre M Byrne, M.D.
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Family Medicine
Spanish Catholic Center
Appointment Phone: 202-939-2400
1618 Monroe Street NW
Washington, DC 20010 map
Dr. Deirdre M. Byrne is a surgeon and family medicine physician affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Georgetown University Hospital and Providence Hospital. Dr. Byrne is certified in surgery by the American Board of Surgery and family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. She practices out of Spanish Catholic Center in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Byrne earned her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in family medicine at DeWitt Army Community Hospital, followed by residencies in general surgery at St. Agnes Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Byrne is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1982)
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital / Family Medicine (1985)
- St Agnes Hospital / General Surgery (1994)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / General Surgery (1997)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (1999)