I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Anne Marie Nickodem-Don, M.D.
Expertise: Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Breast Implants, Breast Reconstruction, Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Research Interests: Saline and Gel Breast Implants
Dr. Anne M. Nickodem-Don is a plastic surgeon affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital, Reston Hospital Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Mount Vernon Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Nickodem is board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She practices out of Aesthetically Yours, located in Annandale, Virginia and Reston, Virginia.
Dr. Nickodem has expertise in breast and cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Nickodem earned her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in general surgery at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center of New York, as well as a residency in plastic surgery at MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center. Dr. Nickodem previously served as chief of plastic surgery at the Veterans Affairs Hospital of D.C. She has done charitable work in Thailand, Peru and the Dominican Republic, now focusing on serving the underprivileged in Metropolitan Washington.
Dr. Nickodem has been named a Regional Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly.
Dr. Nickodem is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, as well as a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Medical Society of Northern Virginia.
Dr. Nickodem has conducted research on saline and gel breast implants and is a participating investigator with breast implant manufacturers.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1984)
- St Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New York / General Surgery (1989)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Plastic Surgery (1992)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (1997)
Activities & Honors
- Regional Top Doctor for Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore, Castle Connolly
- Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Society of Northern Virginia
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
Cosmetic Capital. The Washington Diplomat (11/18/2010)