I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Andrew Stowe Holmes, M.D.
Specializes in: Adolescents (12-18 years), Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Arthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery, Bone Fractures, Joint Replacement, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Osteoporosis, Pain Management, Sports Medicine
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-530-1010
10215 Fernwood Road The Camalier Building, Suite 506 Bethesda, MD 20817
Phone: 301-530-1010 | Fax: 301-897-8597
Dr. Andrew S. Holmes is an orthopaedic surgeon affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and George Washington University Hospital, where he is an assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery for the School of Medicine. Dr. Holmes is board certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Holmes has clinical interest in adult reconstruction. He has expertise in arthritis, arthroscopic surgery, deformity, joint replacement, osteoporosis, pain, sports medicine, trauma fractures and oncology.
Dr. Holmes earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College. He completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Duke University School of Medicine, followed by a fellowship in orthopaedic surgery at Anderson Clinic Post-Graduate Medical Education Foundation.
Dr. Holmes is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Thomas Jefferson University (1997)
- Duke University School of Medicine / General Surgery (1998)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Orthopedic Surgery (2002)
- Anderson Clinic Post-Graduate Medical Education Foundation / Orthopedic Surgery (2003)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopedic Surgery (2005)
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons