I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Susan House Schrock, M.D.
Specializes in: Adolescents (12-18 years), Children (1-11 years), Adults (18+ years), Geriatrics (55+ years), Infants (up to 1 year)
Expertise: Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Canton Crossing
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-522-9940
1501 S. Clinton Street Suite 200 Baltimore, MD 21224
Susan Schrock, M.D., practices internal medicine and pediatrics at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Canton Crossing. She also serves as office medical director at the practice.
Dr. Schrock earned her medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas, and completed her residency training at University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore. Dr. Schrock is double-board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics.
Prior to medical school, she earned her Master of Public Health and worked as a statistician and epidemiologist.
She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
- MD, University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine (2001)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Medicine and Pediatrics (2005)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2005)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2005)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians